SCP Privacy and Policy
SCP Privacy .This website is owned and maintained by the SCP Inc., USA.
We respect your right to privacy and are committed to protecting it. This policy outlines how we will treat your personal information and the measures we will take to protect it.
By using this SCP Privacy, you agree to the terms contained herein. If you have any queries regarding this policy or the use of your information, please email email@example.com What information do we collect? We may collect, store, and use some or all of the following data.
1. Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views
2. Information that you actively provide us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, e-mail notifications, or newsletters 3. Any other information that you choose to submit to us. What will we use it for? We will use your information as specified on the area of the website that prompted you to actively submit it or variously to:
1. administer the website
2. respond to your enquirers
3. supply you with requested information regarding our services
4. send you other marketing communications about our business which we think may be of interest to you (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive such communications by emailing the message “Unsubscribe to Newsletter” to firstname.lastname@example.org