Sapience is suitable to guide organizations in Halal system perpetration and instrument
Halal instrument is a process which ensures the features and quality of the products according to the rules established by the Islamic Council that allow the use of the mark Halal. It’s substantially applied to meat products and other food products similar as milk, canned food and complements.
The Halal instrument is a document that guarantees that products and services aimed at the Muslim population meet the conditions of Islamic law and thus are suitable for consumption in both Muslim maturity countries and in Western countries where there are significant population group who exercise Islam (France, Germany, United Kingdom, Spinet.). Halal instrument is a process which ensures the features and quality of the products according to the rules established by the Islamic Council that allow the use of the mark Halal. It’s substantially applied to food products.
- Access to untapped request eventuality of about 2 billion Muslims consumers with a particular and spiritual incitement to buy Halal services, food, andnon-food products.
- Implicit to expand your business to 5 billionnon-Muslims who are interested in high- quality, healthy foods.
- Capability to increase your exports and to more fluently transport your products to Muslim countries.
- Commission to develop a competitive advantage by entering into new, untapped requests.
- Capability to gain brand recognition as by offering a sustainable value proposition in Halal requests around the world.
- Access to knowledge and recognition around the world that will help you ameliorate your institution’s engagement in high- value hookups and secure economic business deals.
- Capability to enhance retention of discerning Muslim consumers.
- Capability to offer Halal pukka products at a reasonable decoration.