WHAT IS SEDEX?
Sedex focuses on four pillars. Members commit to perfecting their force chain performance consequently.
1. Labour Norms
2. Health & Safety
4. Business Integrity
Sedex, the Supplier Ethical Data Exchange, is a not-for- profit organisation grounded in London, UK, open for class to any company anywhere in the world.
Sedex is a class organisation for businesses committed to nonstop enhancement of the ethical performance of their force chains. Companies join Sedex in order to use the Sedex web- grounded system, share in Sedexgovernance, share in working groups, network and engage with other Sedex members, use Sedex value- added services.
BENEFITS OF IMPLEMENTATION OF SEDEX
• SMETA inspection is designed to profit retailers and consumer brands and their suppliers, reducing duplication of trouble in ethical trade auditing. Companies who aren’t members of Sedex are suitable and encouraged to use SMETA as well.
• Sedex is a comprehensive platform that enables the effective operation of complex global force chains, leading to real business benefits for your organisation.
• Ameliorate your character
• Demonstrate to stakeholders and guests that you’re committed to driving advancements in your force chain.
• Gain competitive advantage Numerous guests see Sedex as an important part of their responsible sourcing practices and companies decreasingly view Sedex class as a condition of force.
• Reduce threat The reports available on Sedex, and specifically the Sedex Risk Assessment tool, can help assess the liability of issues being in your force chain. Ameliorate supplier connections
• The Sedex model encourages increased supplier engagement, helping you to drive ethical and responsible advancements within your force chain.
• Save time and plutocrat Sedex allows further time and coffers to be spent on making advancements rather than on completing multiple checkups and gratuitous paperwork.